Tuesday 17 October 2017

3(+2) KEY things you should know before getting married to him or her

Hey been awhile, hope everyone is doing great!  Actually, this was supposed to be a Facebook post but I just decided to just copy and paste it here since it's been awhile here.
So, I got off the phone with my dad, we talked about marriage&guys lol. How it got to that topic, amarom!(I don't know) This topic is always with my mom but for some reason, my sweet dad wanted to know who and who I'm talking to(he'll wait well oh, me I'm not saying anything, That' how you'll tell them and tomorrow when you don't do something right, they'll use it against you..AFRICAN PARENTS lol)

Summary of everything, when looking for the one to settle down with, these 3 things are the fundamental principles. I may update this post later if necessary, just to give a detailed summary of the listed 3 below

1) Spiritual Background
2) Family Background
3) Educational Background
....then you can consider any other thing. For me, let me add my own 2
4) Monetary background(this is very important too cos LOVE won't be there for that long if everyday is aki hausa(tiger nuts) and palm kernels that you eat. Again learn to differentiate SUCCESS, not all successes are GOOD SUCCESS)
5) TLC, Honesty, Wisdom-Intelligent, Neatness(Heaven knows I have breathing problems when it comes to odoriferous *oozings* from humans or unkempt environments)

I just thought I should share
See you soon(I hope, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking your time to leave a comment on my blog....It was nice of you and I hope you come back for more juicy posts. Cheers!!
XOXO :)